Events and Workshop Information
LegalCORPS Provides NO COST Legal Consultations!
Individuals who own or are starting a small business in Minnesota can receive up to 30 Minutes of NO COST advice on their business law issues. LegalCORPS volunteer attorneys can provide the sound legal advice that is essential for success in business and preventing costly troubles that can ruin an enterprise.
Some legal issues in which LegalCORPS can provide advice and/or assistance are:
- Choice of legal form of organization
- Intellectual property-copyright, trademark, trade name, licensing, and patents
- Contracts and commercial leases
- Government regulation
- Risk management
- Real estate
- Director duties and internal organization
- Commercial debtor/creditor rights and options
- Other legal issues NOT involving participation in litigation
*Not an all-inclusive list
Last Tuesday of every month from 1:00-3:00pm!
Your session will occur via video conference at the Headwaters Regional Development Commission (HRDC): 403 4th St NW Suite 310 / Bemidji, MN 55112.
To schedule your consultation call the NW SBDC at 218-755-4255.
Future Workshop Planning
Are you having trouble finding finding training on the topics you need to have a successful business? Let us know. Contact us with a topic or area of need to grow your business. We look forward to addressing your business training needs through a future workshop.